ERP/ MS Dynamics NAV Account Manager - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV Account Manager is sought for a rapidly growing Microsoft Dynamics Solutions Centre. This leading Microsoft Gold Partner requires ERP experience (preferably Dynamics NAV).
- Day to day management of clients and their projects, including regular update calls and meetings to ensure complete client satisfaction
- Account planning and regular reporting, including tight budget control and the maintenance of profit targets
- Management and monitoring of project time scales and outputs, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Working closely with their consultants and delivery teams to ensure a seamless and efficient service provision
- Technically curious in order to understand the systems being developed
- Ability to identify opportunity to and secure upselling or cross selling opportunity to maximise the solution being developed and sold
- New Business Sales which includes Presentations and Demonstrations
- Working with teams across the business to generate new business
This leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner implements bespoke NAV solutions for clients. My client is recognised as one of the top Microsoft Dynamics Partners in the UK.
- Proven Sales track record for an ERP Solution
- Excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Confident running demos for potential clients
- Beneficial Skills:
- NAV sales background
- Degree educated
This leading Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner is offering the right candidate an exceptional opportunity to account manage some fantastic clients. The company has an excellent reputation in the marketplace and is growing rapidly. A driven and motivated account manager executive has the opportunity to make a lot of money and develop their career.