Dynamics NAV Pre-Sales Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who is a leading Dynamics NAV solutions provider is currently looking for a pre-sales consultant to join their well-established team. You would provide technical business solution consultancy during the presales process to secure new business for the company. You will also assist the sales team to drive adoption of technical services surrounding the deployment of their core business system.
My client is looking for a competent pre-sales consultant who can write professional documentation, run discovery workshops to establish business need/benefits and work with the sales team to architect the solution. They are also looking for the ideal candidate to have experience in preparing and delivering professional presentations and demonstrations.
Don’t miss out and Apply Now!
My client is one of the leading Dynamics NAV solution providers in the UK and they have over 20 years’ experience of providing software solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses. Their solutions are mainly focused around the financial, retail, manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Previous experience in a presales or other customer-facing role
- A strong knowledge and experience of NAV 2009 / NAV 2013
- Consultative selling approach
- Ability to influence / negotiate
- Previous technical experience in area of cloud / managed services
- Experience of presenting solutions to senior executive / board level.
- Enthusiasm and personal drive
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self motivated but team player
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an ERP Pre-sales consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting projects and further their career with a leading supplier of ERP. The role would also be suitable for an experienced NAV consultant looking to move into Pre-sales who believes they have the personality to succeed in a pre-sales role. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.