Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Dynamics NAV Project Manager looking to take on a new challenge within your career? I am working with a very good client of mine who are long for a Senior PM to join the team and take ownership of multiple Greenfield projects. In this position you will be working with a market leader within the Dynamics channel who strive to be a leader in the latest technologies. Not only will you be working with an experienced delivery team, you will also have the opportunity to take on management responsibilities internally within the business.
My client, a Microsoft Gold Partner have gained an excellent reputation in the industry due to the continued success of multiple projects year on year.
You will have the exposure to multiple industries including Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Warehousing amongst other. Should you be successful with your application there will be plenty of opportunities for career progression and you will be rewarded with a very generous financial package.
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience working within Project Management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to manage all parties’ expectations
- Previous experience working as a consultant would be beneficial
- Comfortable working both on your own and part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to continue learning
My client is looking for someone that takes pride in their work and always pushing to be the best for the customer. If you are currently working for a MS Partner and wanting a new challenge or employed within an end user environment and want to make the move to a MS Partner this is the opportunity for you. You will be given the freedom to manage all aspects of a project and be at the forefront of the latest technologies.