Dynamics AX (D365F&O) Consultant - Guildford, Surrey, UK
£70,000 - £90,000
Job type: Permanent
I am working with a very good client of mine who are looking from a strong AX Consultant (D365) who is capable of delivering multiple projects. In this role you will take on the responsibility of being key figure within my client’s implementation teams. If you are looking for a new challenge with an international MS Partner, then this would be a very exciting role with plenty of career progression opportunities.
My client is a global leader within Dynamics channel and have built a very strong reputation due to continued success and exceeding expectations. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company who are continually growing financially and hold a strong grip on the market due to their innovative solutions.
- 4+ Years’ experience with Dynamics AX 2012 or newer
- Experience working within support and consultancy
- Comfortable working through the full lifecycle
- Experience managing multiple project would be beneficial
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Excellent problem-solving ability and confident
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Desire to learn new vertical’s
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is a fantastic chance to take on a new challenge in the world of Dynamics AX. You will be given the opportunity to be a key figure of my client projects team while working alongside a talented team of AX professionals. My client offers good work life balance and are happy for people to based across the UK as they have multiple office. In this role you will be given the platform to build a long term career and progress into architecture over time.