MS Dynamics AX Financial Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Dynamics AX (D365) Finance Consultant to work for my Big 4 client. This will be a client facing role that will offer you the chance to work on multiple Greenfield projects while delivering the latest technologies (D365). You will be responsible for a number of phases throughout the project lifecycle including installation, implementation, deployment, and support. My client are firm believers in career progression so there will be the chance to move into architecture or management in the future.
A very well-respected Gold Partner who have continually delivered successful AX solutions worldwide year on year has seen them secure a top reputation. My client offers an excellent salary and will also keep your industry knowledge current with ongoing training and progression. My client has delivered numerous projects for some of the big brands in the world and looking to expand due to secure a number of new projects.
- Experience working with Dynamics 365O
- Previous experience taking the lead on Dynamics AX projects
- Ability to translate and train users at all levels
- Previously proven ability to problem solve
- Comfortable working within a team or on your own
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience Dynamics AX (D365O) Finance Consultant to take on a new challenge and work alongside a highly skilled project team. Comfortable with the knowledge you are working for one of the most recognisable Microsoft Partners in the UK who have continually delivered at an international level. Don’t miss this exceptional chance to progress your career today.