Dynamics CRM Consultant – with WFH options - Charlotte, North Carolina, US (remote working)
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a Microsoft Partner based in North Carolina who is looking for a Dynamics CRM Consultant to join their team on a full time basis. This role will require 25-40% travel locally to North and South Carolina. This is a great role for someone based in either North or South Carolina and this role also offers work from home options.
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Hands-on technical implementation and consulting services specific to Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Advising clients on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes
- Regularly communicating with clients on the status of issue resolution
- Analyze existing processes and develop recommendations to improve client performance
- Ensure project requirements, scope, timeframe and budgets are understood and monitored
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Installation, training, upgrading, support, and documentation of Dynamics CRM
- Build positive client relationships while developing an understanding of customers’ businesses
- Perform a wide range of tasks to support clients using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Our client is a well-established Microsoft Partner based in North Carolina.
- At least 3 years experience with Dynamics CRM - with Dynamics CRM 2013 Certification Exams
- Advanced level of knowledge about Dynamics CRM and accompanying ISV solutions
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
All projects within this role will be based in/around North/South Carolina, as well as offering some remote working options, so it’s perfect for any Dynamics CRM Consultant who lives locally and isn’t looking to be travelling across the country 24/7.This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant to make their mark with an expanding, forward thinking company.