Dynamics AX Support Developer - Manchester, UK
£30,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
This a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics AX Support Developer who is looking for career development, wants to be part of a growing and innovative Dynamics AX team going through a period of growth and is passionate about Dynamics.
My client is a global specialist in their field, bringing ground-breaking and innovative products to the international market. With almost 2000 employees across 23 counties my client regards their staff as the key to driving the business forward both now and the future.
- Previous experience supporting MS Dynamics AX 2012 or later
- A good technical understanding, ideally X++ coding experience
- Dynamics AX upgrade or implementation experience
- Able to debug and deploy Dynamics AX builds
- Able to work in a team or on your own
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics AX Support Developer who wants to explore opportunities to further their career within a well-established international company. In the role you can expect to earn an attractive salary and very comprehensive benefits package.