Microsoft Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst - London, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
We are looking or for a Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst with an in-depth understanding of Dynamics NAV and retail systems to join our London based client. As a NAV Systems Analyst you would deliver and shape system enhancements across the NAV platform and be the single point of contact between IT, business and suppliers.
- Be the primary point of contact for the set-up, configuration and management relating to Dynamics NAV.
- Identify areas of improvement and make recommendations for system enhancements.
- Assist with suggested/recommended systems upgrades.
- Work closely with our NAV partner to convert business requirements into technical requirements.
- Provide business analysis and solution modelling while supporting the business in its use and continues development of NAV.
- Identify, support and develop business “experts” in each business area.
- Support the business area 'super users/experts’ to maintain and develop business process documentation and training materials.
- Assist with data analysis and reports.
- Work with the finance department to identify any impact on finance operations of business and IT requirements.
My client is unique retailer with number of prestigious awards shared by only a few others. As an end user of Dynamics NAV my client is looking to keep technology at the forefront of the business and utilize the solution to the fullest.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV 2015 or later versions.
- Ideally Dynamics NAV implementation experience in areas of supply chain, finance, warehousing and distribution.
- Knowledge of EPOS solutions, ideally EPOS support experience.
- Experience supporting NAV production and warehousing modules.
- A good understanding of finance modules would be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel between my clients UK based office locations.
- Good communication skills
This is a great job opportunity for a Dynamics NAV System Analyst looking for a new challenge or a Dynamics NAV Consultant looking for career progression and an attractive salary & benefits package.