Dynamics AX Developer – Start Monday! – WFH – CAD$80 p/h - Canada
Job type: Contract
Our client is an established MS Partner, looking for a Dynamic AX Developer to work on a short term contract; working remotely and with Dynamics AX 2012 r2.
- Lead application deployments and any upgrade as needed
- Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Coordinate base Win Server / Office Installation with Ops Team
- Maintenance Microsoft Dynamics AX in General (Backup, Restore, Reports, SharePoint, etc.)
- Work with system administrators to ensure that core systems are available, scalable and secure per company requirements
Our client is an established MS Partner with offices throughout Canada.
- 2 + years Dynamics AX Development experience
- Excellent knowledge in MS SharePoint 2010 (installation/Configuration/Maintenance)
- Good knowledge in MS SQL Server 2012 including TSQL, Reporting and Analysis Services
This is a good opportunity for a Dynamics AX Developer looking for their next contract role; working remotely. So if you’re looking for your next contract opportunity as a Dynamics AX Developer in Canada, then don’t delay in getting in touch!