Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365FO Developer - Houston, Texas, US
$100,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
Global energy engineering firm requires a Dynamics AX / D365FO Snr. Developer to join their world class ERP team.
The Dynamics AX/D365FO Snr. Developer will assist with the planning, design, coding, documentation, testing, implementation, training, and ongoing maintenance of the company's D365 Finance and Operations system.
- Configure, develop, implement, and maintain enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize business processes
- Administer Security and Access to Dynamics AX/D365FO
- Enhancement and training documentation where required.
- Provide support when necessary
My client is a world class provider of energy engineering services.
They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO professionals.
- 2+ years of AX/D365FO development experience
- C# / X++/.Net development languages
- Bachelor’s Degree: Business or technology related BA/BS or job equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) abilities
Our client is a multinational energy engineering and infrastructure firm, looking for an exceptional D365FO developer and analyst to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a greenfield D365FO project, without requiring prior D365FO experience. You will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
Benefits include: Health Pension Relocation support Competitive salary Bonus (equity and cash)
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.