IT Manager with Dynamics GP Experience - Hartford, CT, US
$110,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
Our Client, a leading Energy company based in Connecticut are expanding their business and are seeking an experienced Dynamics GP IT Manager/Director to join their team.
You will drive the development and deployment of their IT systems and processes to support their next phase of growth.
The opportunity has direct responsibility for the overall IT functions of the company and will be a key member of the executive management team, reporting directly to the CFO. You will also have the opportunity to manage and grow the internal IT team.
• Technical Management
• IT Project Management
• Strategic Planning
• Developing Budgets
• People Management
• IT Procurement and Negotiation
This highly regarded Energy company has been established for over 50 years and are expanding into new territories.
To help facilitate this growth they are investing heavily in information technology and see growing their IT function as a key part of their development
- 5 years hands on MS Dynamics GP experience
- 7+ years’ experience in information technology management
- Strong understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Experience designing and deploying IT systems and proven history of delivering IT projects that support key operating objectives
- Dynamics CRM experience
- EDI digital transformation experience
- Strong knowledge of a variety of Microsoft technologies
- Access, Visio, Hyper-V, SQL Server (SSRS),Crystal reports
The Dynamics GP IT Manager reports directly to the CFO in this friendly family owned business.
This is a leadership role within an ever-expanding organisation, part of a long-term project with multiple upgrades in the coming year.
Additionally, the company is extremely proud of its working environment and culture and is regularly voted as a leading place to work.
The Benefits package includes • Health • Vision • Dental • Life insurance • 401k up to 4% match
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.