D365 / CRM Technical Architect - London, Greater London, UK
£75,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
You will be responsible for the technical design and architecture on various large scale D365CE projects.
My client is a world class, Tier 1 Microsoft partner.
- Dynamics CRM D365 (Essential)
- Technical Design, Configuration, Customisations, Integration, Development
- Familiar with SDLC (Gather Requirements, Define Solution, Build, Test, Deploy)
- Agile development methodology - SRUM, Kanban
- MS Visual Studio 2012/2015 and Team Foundation Server 2015 (TFS)
- SharePoint 2016
- SQL Server Management Studio 2008/2012, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Data Integration
- Experience implementing CRM in Banking would be useful
This is an excellent opportunity to influence the future growth at a well-established market leader in the Dynamics space. You will join as a senior member in a large Dynamics team.