Senior Manager of Mobile Solutions - Boston, Massachusetts, US
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company looking for a Manager of Mobile Solutions to be the strategic lead on transforming a customer facing solution for customers globally.
- Own the planning, implementation and support all web and mobile releases of the clients platform
- Lead the internal team responsible for process definition, requirement gathering, design, development, release and support of the web platform
- Own the relationship with the external mobile app development vendor
- With assistance from additional teams, ensure that programs are clearly defined, strategically aligned, and justified with an effective business case/ROI
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Care and Market Access business units to drive improved process efficiencies and call deflection while providing a more engaging and satisfying online patient experience
- This role will often be responsible for providing all project management efforts for portal and mobile projects, with the assistance of internal or contract PM to handle logistical elements
- Provide structured support program for managing end user issues including diagnosis, testing, resolution and proactive communication to resolve system, integration and process related issues.
- Oversee development and maintenance of reports/dashboards demonstrating system usage, key areas for improvement and issue tracking
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with offices in Boston and Europe.
They are putting technology at the forefront of their growth plans.
- The web UI is currently delivered via a Salesforce.com Community. Experience with SFDC as a CRM package and use of their communities module is a plus
- Proven ability to manage complex multi-platform implementations (i.e. web portal and coinciding mobile app simultaneously)
- Strong experience with the development, delivery, support and ongoing strategic planning for a consumer-facing mobile app
- At least 4 years of experience running consumer facing web portal and/or mobile app implementations
- At least 4 years leading a department and/or large scale project teams
This role offers an excellent opportunity for someone to take ownership of the mobile solutions for this organisation.