Dynamics AX Integration Technical Specialist - London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics AX Integration Technical Specialist will be responsible for the technical delivery of Microsoft Dynamics solutions, with a specific focus on reporting capability of the AX solution. In addition this role will be key to driving the adoption of evolving reporting tools across the Dynamics platform.
- Deep and broad understanding of the technical capabilities of Dynamics
- Lead the design & development of reporting solutions that will enhance Dynamics user experience
- Effectively promote the reporting capabilities of Dynamics
- Assist the training team allowing for up-to-date training materials
- Identify risks, ways of mitigation or communicate as necessary
- Work with the Technical Lead & Solution Architect to ensure updates to best practice are communicated effectively
- Identify reporting capability development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
My client is a growing and well establish international business and a Dynamics AX solutions provider. My client has well over 60 000 employees across hundreds of locations and have a fantastic reputation for talent diversity and expertise across their sector.
- Experience in ERP deliver specific to Microsoft Dynamics with a focus on integration - Ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
- A track record of providing advanced integration solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics deployment.
- Detailed understanding of Dynamics architectural patterns such as web, thick client and cloud – experience with a focus on Azure would be beneficial.
- Experience of the Microsoft SureStep and Agile Methods.
- Excellent skills in the technical reporting tools available for Dynamics, Including appropriate certification, Azure (incl. LogicApps), BizTalk, Alternative Integration Tech and Excel.
- Demonstrable knowledge of practices for deploying Dynamics
- A understanding of Microsoft Dynamics function – Financials and Project Management and Accounting
- Good presentation and demonstration skills
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Dynamics AX Integration Technical Consultant to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. My client is prepared to offer some home working flexibility in addition to an attractive remuneration package.