Dynamics AX Technical Consultant - London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
A client facing Dynamics AX Technical Consultant is sought after by an established international End User based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to take a critical role in the full product life cycle of an AX solution. You will design, develop, test and support dynamics AX solutions.
- Designing technical specifications.
- Designing, developing and testing new modifications.
- Develop cutting-edge Dynamics AX solutions using X++.
- System Development Projects.
- Utilising core Microsoft technology, for example ASP .NET, C# and SQL.
- Go Live and Post Live Support
- Microsoft Dynamics AX development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the AX application; ability to support and train the end users across the business.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer facing experience.
- Beneficial Skills:
- SQL development, including SSRS.
- SQL server installation, configuration & management would be an advantage.
- Degree educated.
As a Dynamics AX/ Axapta Technical Consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £70K), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical consultant to join a well-established company.