Pegasus Support Consultant - London, UK
£30,000 - £35,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pegasus support consultant to join a rapidly growing ERP and CRM consultancy in London. In this role there will be the chance to work with multiple technologies and you will have the support and be able to knowledge share with senior management. With this role there is a realistic chance of career progression and over time you can build you career towards consultancy, development or project management.
My client are a leading technology and managed services provider in the UK with the head offices in London. In this role you will be working for an award-winning company who specialise in several areas including CRM, ERP and cloud services. This company have seen continued growth year on year both organically and through a number of acquisitions.
- Experience supporting Pegasus in either an end user or reseller
- Strong background working within a support desk environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of IT networks and works well within a team.
- Any previous IT or Accountancy experience will be beneficial.
- Pegasus Official Certifications are a desirable but not essential.
- Accounting Software: 1 year
- Required licence or certification Preferred:
- Pegasus Opera Fast Track 1&2
If you are looking to take the next steps in your ERP career with realistic career progression, then this is not to be missed. As well as having the support and continued training to build your career in Pegasus and new technologies you will also be rewarded with an excellent financial package.