MS Dynamics 365 F&O (AX) Solution Architect - Manchester, Northwest, UK
£100,000 - £120,000
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Dynamics 365F&O (AX) Solution Architect to work for a very successful and globally recognisable Gold Partner. A client facing role that will offer you the chance to work on Greenfield projects and delivering the latest Dynamics technologies (Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations).
You will be responsible for a number of phases throughout the project lifecycle including installation, implementation, deployment, and management. You will be working within a highly talent team of Dynamics delivery professionals who strive to be the best.
An exceptional Gold Partner who have continually delivered successful AX solutions worldwide year on year. They offer an excellent salary and will ensure you keep your industry knowledge current and relevant with ongoing training. My client will offer you the chance to take on a new challenge within the world of Dynamics and a clear path of career progression into management/ directorship.
- Experience delivering full life cycle AX projects
- Previous experience taking the lead on Dynamics365/ AX projects
- Experience working with the latest technologies (AX 2012 & D365)
- Previously proven ability to problem solve and time manage
- Comfortable working within a team or on your own
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is an excellent chance for an experienced Dynamics AX Solution Architect to take on a new challenge in their career. Comfortable with the knowledge you are working for one of the best Microsoft Partners in the UK who have continually delivered on an international level. Don’t miss this exceptional chance to progress your AX career today.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant