Dynamics AX Business Analyst – Must have Supply Chain experience - Kansas, US
Job type: Permanent
The Business Analyst's role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient technology solutions in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements.
The Business Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on the findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues.
- Meet with business system owners and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Perform & document cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Create system specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to software engineers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
My client are Global Manufacturing Company. They are implementing AX 2012 R3 and are using their ERP system and other technologies to continue driving business growth.
- 4+ years in Microsoft Dynamics AX is a must (AX 2012)
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and/or 3-7 years equivalent work experience.
- Participation in and leading the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Must have strong supply chain experience
This is an excellent opportunity for a Kansas based Dynamics 2012 AX Business Analyst or Consultant to take control of the system and define how the solution will be driven forward and how the business can utilize Dynamics.