IT Change Project Manager – End user - Home based - Berkshire, Berkshire, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a varied and interesting role where you will help Project Manage a large ongoing programme of IT Change.
You will join at a time of exceptional growth as the company & sector expects to see continued expansion, over the next decade.
- IT Change Project Manager – End user - £60k – Home based
- SAAS Cloud Solutions
- Dynamics D365, Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven experience managing multiple workstreams
- Managing third party delivery teams
- Experience using DevOps
- Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail, results and quality oriented
- Understanding of various methodologies: PRINCE 2, Agile/Scrum, PMP
- Excellent communication
- Location: Home based with very occasional visits to the Office (Ideally: Home Counties, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Herts, Bucks, Berks , London, SE England)
- You must be eligible to work in the UK. No Visa / Sponsorship is available.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Project Manager, who wants to work for progressive company, with excellent long term prospects.
Contact Foz ASAP for a full job description.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant