Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant - Swindon, South West, UK
£40,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
I am currently looking for a NAV Technical Consultant for my client who is an end user based in Wiltshire. This is an office based role and exclusive to Conspicuous.
My client is looking for a technical consultant to join the team and manage the day to day running of the NAV System and also be able to design and develop solutions to issues that may arise. In particular there are looking for someone able to provide operational support to the Warehouse and Finance teams. The successful candidate will be instrumental to their plans to upgrade Navision and extend the adoption throughout the group.
My client is a leading retailer/distributor of prescription goods. They have a strong online presence and looking to expand over the next couple of years.
- Strong background with MS Dynamics NAV up to version 2009 R2
- Experience in providing support and customisation to NAV
- Strong customer facing skills
- Good analytical and documentation skills
- Good business knowledge
- Experience in User testing (writing the testing docs) and training users is a must
- Currently retain a Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification
This is a fantastic Job opportunity and should not be passed up by a NAV Developer/Technical Consultant who wants to explore more challenging and interesting avenues. You can expect to earn a competitive salary with benefits included.