Senior Dynamics 365 CE Functional Consultant. London, - London, London, UK (remote working)
£65,000 - £85,000
Job type: Permanent
Do you have strong D365 Consultancy experience and are looking for a new challenge with the latest technology?
Do you want to help train and coach members of your team to ensure quality?
You will be part of the Customer Engagement Team where you will have the opportunity to provide Functional and Technical Analysis, Lead client engagements e.g., technical design and manage small- medium sized projects.
20 years as a Microsoft Gold Partner have allowed my client to build a team of over 60 Dynamics Professionals, working on over 800 Dynamics Projects. They are a growing company who are striving to be one of the UK`s most innovative Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners.
They already have over 200 clients with this expanding every week, so this is an extremely exciting opportunity!
- Strong experience of working with Dynamics 365 CE,
- Strong Power Platform experience,
- Client facing experience e.g., leading presentations,
- Ability to transfer clients needs into acceptance criteria,
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Associate status,
- Organisation, time management and excellent communication skills,
- Holds a UK Drivers Licence,
- Ideally experience working for a Microsoft Partner,
- Flexible and hardworking.
Travel to client sites (some ad hoc international travel may be required).
Progression and training opportunities.
Great place to work certified in October 2021- this is proven with their hybrid/ flexible working. Additionally; life insurance, private health care, company shares, breakfast mornings, subsidised gym membership and group personal pension plans. Reach out for more info- email@example.com
Contact job poster directly