Dynamics AX Project Manager – Asia Pacific Region – 6 months - Hong Kong
Job type: Contract
Our client is a Global End User looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Project Manager to join their team on a full time basis. Our client is a leading manufacturing company undergoing an international implementation of AX 2012. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has expert management skills as well as in-depth knowledge of Dynamics AX.
- Ensure successful delivery of the AX project in Japan and South Korea
- Installation, training, upgrading, support, and documentation of Dynamics AX
- Ongoing input to the delivery practice, suggestions and implementations of practice improvements
- Develop presentation and estimate documentation
- Roll out Dynamics AX on a global front – frequent international trips
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Our client stands at the top of its industry and they state their success is due to the quality of staff they employ. They’re an international organization with a strong base in the USA and across Asia and Europe.
- 10+ years’ experience within ERP
- 5+ years’ experience with Dynamics AX
- Excellent Communication and people management skills
- Experience in management
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Fluency in Japanese or Korean
This role presents as a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and talented candidate who likes to travel the globe. This is a great chance for a candidate to mark their stamp on a continuously growing and expanding company. This is a highly skilled role, and our client will pay what is necessary for the right person.