Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect – Washington D.C.
Job type: Contract
Our client is an End User based in Virginia and they are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Architect to join their team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will need to have a good knowledge of the CRM product, review client business processes and re-engineer the client’s processes to improve efficiency, and performing many of the functional tasks required for a successful CRM implementation.
- Responsible for the development phases of full-cycle Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementations
- Mentoring junior developers where required
- Providing support and training where necessary
- Leveraging current applications and recommending new applications to support company goals
- Work closely with sales team to collect and document prospects’ business needs (i.e. performing diagnostics, discovery, etc.); develop a specific value proposition for each prospecting scenario
- Performing a Solution Advisory/Solution Architect role in the analysis phase of an CRM implementation
- Offer oversight to delivery team throughout the implementation process
Our client is a Global End User with offices across America and Europe. They have a strong base in Washington D.C.
- 4+ years Dynamics CRM development experience
- Be based in/willing to relocate to Washington D.C.
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
This role presents as a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented candidate who lives (or is looking to move) to Washington D.C.. This is a great chance for a candidate to mark their stamp on a continuously growing and expanding company. This is a highly skilled role, which is reflected in a substantial hourly rate of $130/hr.