IT Systems Administrator Position – Must have Dynamics NAV
$70,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
This position will involve working on infrastructure and ERP projects for a leading manufacturing company. Out client is undergoing a Dynamics NAV 2016 upgrade and you will the chance to work on this exciting ERP project as well supporting their infrastructure technologies.
- Performs desktop, server and hardware installations and upgrades including all requirements gathering, asset management, as well as end user training and orientation.
- Performs software installations and upgrades including all requirements gathering, asset management, as well as end user training and orientation.
- Administer corporate mobile workforce; provision tablets, cellular phones and related technology.
- Provides technical support to end users.
Our client is a leading manufacturing company based in TN. They have been experience year on year growth and have sales of over $50 million per annum. This role is an exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company putting technology at the forefront of their growth plans.
- 3+ years support/ administration experience
- Experience working with ERP systems (Dynamics NAV)
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 R2/ 2012
- Active Directory
- Degree educated
- SQL Server and database experience
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced system administrator with ERP experience to work on exciting projects for a rapidly growing company. The position will be working closely with the IT Director and Senior Management.