Salesforce Developer - Boston, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
You will be responsible for the technical solution design for several large scale Salesforce projects. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will have significant influence in the strategic growth of a very successful pharmaceutical company.
- Technical design, lead and manage the development of integration solutions
- Technical Integration
- Chairing technical and design working groups
- Deliver high quality business and software solutions
- Create high quality design solutions and project documentation
- Identify business/project risk
- Liaising with Key Stakeholders
Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company with offices in North America and Europe. They are investing heavily in a variety of technologies including CRM and Mobile to continue their expansion.
- 7 years CRM experience
- Strong technical architecture experience
- Experience of leading the delivery of multiple complex CRM solutions including systems integration
- Proven experience in CRM Configuration, Customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development
- Knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Contact/Case Management
- .NET development including experience writing ASP.NET and C# code
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Salesforce CRM Developer to work on a number of exciting Salesforce projects for a global pharmaceutical company.