Senior/Principal .NET Consultant – Leading Microsoft Gold partner - London, Greater London, UK
£55,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is looking to recruit experienced senior principal consultants who are ready to take the next step in their careers. As a Principal Consultant you need a real creative passion for technology. You need to be comfortable architecting, developing and most importantly delivering and managing successful enterprise technology solutions using Microsoft technologies.
My client's aim is to provide specialist, excellent value end-to-end information and data management solutions and services to their clients. They provide innovative approaches to hybrid, on-premises, private and public cloud solution delivery. They also aspire to be the leading employer in there sector, offering exciting career development opportunities across many related areas of technology and business.
- Expert level knowledge of C# 5.0 and the core namespaces within the .NET Framework
- Detailed knowledge of WCF communication serialization techniques and SOAP/XML/JSON etc.
- Asynchronous programming and multithreaded techniques such as the Task Parallel Library
- Detailed working knowledge and experience in one of the following presentation technologies:
- Windows based development using XAML based technologies, i.e. WPF with MVVM technologies with PRISM, or Windows 8 Modern UI and Windows Phone 7/8 development
- Have real-world experience of Agile (Scrum) based development (ideally you will be a Certified ScrumMaster
- An in-depth knowledge of the software development lifecycle, specifically build and release management
- Ensure your projects delivers high-quality well-tested software using structured and preferably automated test-driven development (TDD) approaches
- Understand how to apply ALM tools and practices to a software development project, specifically using Team Foundation Server, MSBuild and the use of PowerShell
- You should also have an understanding of continuous delivery methodology and automated testing.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a senior .Net technical consultant to drive forward their career.