MS Dynamics 365F&O (AX) Functional Consultant – 450K CNY - Shangai, China, China
Job type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available for a strong D365F&O Consultant to work for a global Microsoft Gold Partner client. A client facing role that will offer you the chance to work on Greenfield projects and deliver projects with the latest technology (D365FinOps). You will be responsible for several phases throughout the project lifecycle including installation, implementation, deployment, and support. In this role there will be plenty of opportunities for career progression and the chance to continue developing your career through training.
My client is a Gold Partner with a global reputation who have continually delivered successful Dynamics solutions worldwide year on year. They offer an excellent salary and will also keep your industry knowledge current with ongoing training. My client will give you the chance to take on a new challenge within the world of Dynamics D365/ AX and also a clear path to career progression into an architecture role should this be of interest.
- Experience delivering Dynamics AX 2012 / D365F&O projects
- Previous lead on a project through the full implementation lifecycle
- Ability to communicate and train users at all levels of an organisation
- Experience in Finance, Manufacturing or Supply Chain modules
- Comfortable working within a team or on your own
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Microsoft Certified individuals would be a bonus
This is an excellent chance for an experienced Dynamics365 F&O (Finance, Manufacturing or Supply Chain) Consultant to take on a new challenge in their career. Comfortable with the knowledge you are working for one of the best Microsoft Partners in the globally who have aggressive growth plans over the coming months. Don’t miss this chance to progress your Dynamics career today and work within a company who want to be the best.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant