Financial Systems Support Specialist - GP - Wayne, Pennsylvania, US
$80,000 - $10,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, based in Pennsylvania, is a market-leading International Distributor. They are looking for a Financial Systems Support Specialist to join them managing their Dynamics GP Software. You will work a mid-level role responsible for the implementation, maintenance upgrades and support of the software.
- Manage, maintain, and configure mission-critical GP applications.
- Work with software users to understand and implement future requirements.
- Assess needs and determine optimum solutions for end users.
- Take responsibility for the planning and scheduling of GP roll outs, releases, and upgrades for a variety of divisions and departments.
- Working amongst your team troubleshooting, documenting, systems analysing, conducting training, and providing end-user support.
My client is an industry-leading Purchasing Association specialising in Building Materials and Forest Products. Well-established, my client is ever expanding further into the US and Bahama’s. Working in a community of the industries carefully selected experts, you will be able to grow with both the company and your team.
- 2-5 years’ experience of Dynamics GP support and Implementation.
- Proficiency in Management Reporter, SSRS and building Smartlists.
- Experience using SmartConnect and eConnect preferable.
- Comfortable utilizing SQL and Excel.
- Relevant degree educated.
This brilliant opportunity presents itself at the perfect time, just as we begin to move back into our workplaces. Working in a new and exciting office environment, you will have the chance to build your career working directly under the Financial Systems Operations Specialist. Opportunities in GP are highly desirable and often sparsely come across, so take this one up whilst you can!