Dynamics GP/Great Plains Systems Administrator - Annapolis, Maryland, US
$60,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Microsoft Dynamics GP System, developing, administering, and supporting Microsoft Dynamics GP and other financial application environments and to ensure that they achieve their business objectives. This is a great role for someone located in/around Maryland – or willing to relocate – and is looking to join a friendly team that provides you with all the tools to learn and grow.
- Perform all system administration tasks related to Dynamics GP, Management Reporter, and other financial systems, including creating and maintaining users, access set-up and entitlements, managing and performing maintenance procedures, and other related tasks
- Generate standard and ad-hoc reports to support accounting, financial, and auditing processes
- Provide end-user training and support related to Dynamics GP Management Reporter, and other financial systems
- Responsible for accounting project management including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring status, and reporting on progress of projects
- Identifies opportunities and implements process improvements including internal controls, forms, procedures, policies and systems to streamline processes while fully meeting the compliance requirements and proper accounting principles.
- Research software solutions to assist accounting management in selection processes and business decisions.
- Coordinate with users, IT, and vendors for issue resolution and maintenance/upgrades of financial applications.
- Track and resolve business/technical software issues in a timely manner
Our client is a well-established end user in the hospitality industry with locations across the U.S. They pride themselves on being a friendly and welcoming environment with a community feel for their staff, winning numerous external awards and being part of many local projects.
- 3 years minimum experience with Dynamics GP including - hands-on experience and understanding of the general ledger, payables management, receivables management, and sales order processing modules in Dynamics GP
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics GP Systems Administrator who lives (or is looking to relocate) in Maryland and wants to join a well-established organization that values its staff – which is reflected in the salary and benefits package. You will be joining a company that really puts the emphasis on their employees; striving to create a fun, positive and productive working environment.