Dynamics AX & NAV Sales Executive – Up to $125,000 - Minneapolis, Minnesota, US (remote working)
$110,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is an established Microsoft Gold Partner based in Midwest who is looking for a Dynamics AX & NAV Sales Executive to join their team on a full time basis. The successful candidate will need to be a personable, highly motivated and client focused Sales Executive who will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the client’s Microsoft Dynamics NAV and AX software solutions. The base salary for this role is substantial and as a result our client is looking for a candidate that is both experienced and has a great knowledge of Dynamics AX or NAV systems. This role also has generous work from home options – 3/4 days per week – and is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive living (or willing to relocate) to Midwest.
- Prospect and close a specified quota of Microsoft Dynamics licenses and services
- Actively engage with key targets, influencers and decision makers within prospect organizations to generate new leads
- Leverage relationships within personal, professional and Microsoft Partner networks to identify new leads
- Carry out board presentations and commercial negotiations
- Assist in shaping of the product roadmap to address sector issues and innovation
- Meet agreed sales targets
- Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and Microsoft’s product offerings and enhancements
- Set aside time for self-development by attending training or self-learning on key subjects
Our client is an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner focusing on Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics NAV. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training and an extensive benefits package.
- 2+ years Microsoft Dynamics product experience
- 5+ years strategic sales experience in business-to-business environment
- History of consistent sales achievement in highly competitive markets
- Strong technical aptitude
- Management of complex solution sales cycles, ideally with a strong level of structure underpinning the approach, i.e. Target Account Selling
This is a great opportunity to join a continuously growing and expanding Microsoft Gold Partner. The base salary, benefits and commission structure are all extremely competitive; which makes this an exciting and rewarding role. So if you’re an experienced Sales Executive with expert knowledge of either Dynamics AX or Dynamics NAV then don’t delay in getting in touch as this role is available immediately!