Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics Consultant - US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for an expert AX Consultant in the T&L industry to join their team full time. The successful candidate will spend the majority of their time executing tasks related to customer solution delivery and ensure that all activities are carried out in an efficient, cost-effective manner. This is a perfect role for a candidate who is not looking to relocate, but is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the U.S. and will have a travel time of up to 80%.
- Define business requirements for technical solutions or alternatives.
- Identify and help design customizations, workaround, or enhancements required to meet customer needs
- Lead project teams through design workshops and pilot environments
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- Maintains continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and management and openly listens to others and checks understanding
- May be expected to perform project management duties on smaller, less complex projects (develop project plans, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
Our client is a Microsoft Partner with a large technology practice providing technology software and services and a multitude of advisory services. They continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending geographic reach of various organisations. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience – including with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics AX
- Deep functional knowledge of the Trade & Logistics modules
- Intermediate experience with core business processes such as distribution / supply chain required
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Willingness to travel mainly throughout Central/East Coast America up to 80% of the time
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Valid Driver’s License required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced using and implementing Dynamics AX whilst also having a background within Trade & Logistics. The successful candidate will be joining an ever-growing and enthusiastic team; with the ability to be work from anywhere in the US. This is perfect for a candidate who is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression whilst not having to relocate!