Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant - United States, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is looking for a candidate to be responsible for implementing and supporting new manufacturing ERP projects. The Consultant will specialize on Microsoft Dynamics AX platforms and work as part of a software implementation team for clients across America. This is a perfect role for a candidate who is not looking to relocate, but is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the U.S. and will have a travel time of up to 80%.
- Gather business requirements from clients and configure Dynamics AX software
- Utilizes both formal and informal channels to facilitate the progress of work. Interpret and integrates multifaceted information from varied sources on a range of complex issues
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
- Manage and participate in multiple projects at once
- Complete software installs and updates, via the web and on-site
- Design and test software modifications
- Conduct software training via the web or in-person
- Track and resolve business/technical software issues in a timely manner
- Understand customer needs and perform gap analysis between package functionality and customer requirements
- Actively establishes relationships with all levels within the customer organization
Our client is a Microsoft Partner with a large technology practice providing technology software and services and a multitude of advisory services. They continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending geographic reach of various organisations. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX experience – including with the 2 most recent versions of Dynamics AX
- Industry experience with Manufacturing/Distribution
- Being able to summarize and present solutions/issues in a very concise way
- Willingness to travel mainly throughout Central/East Coast America up to 80% of the time
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Valid Driver’s License required
This is a great opportunity for someone who is experienced using and implementing Dynamics AX whilst also having a background in manufacturing. The successful candidate will be joining an ever-growing and enthusiastic team; with the ability to be work from anywhere in the US. This will be a challenging job, with lots of freedom and independence with an attractive salary and benefits package.