Business Intelligence Analyst – Dynamics NAV - New York, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading financial services company and they are looking for a BI analyst with ERP and/ or CRM experience to join their team. They are implementing Dynamics NAV and would prefer candidates who have been involved in a NAV implementations.
- Working with Department Managers/ Directors to help their divisions integrate to the new NAV system
- Develop smart, compelling dashboards and reports to track KPI’s, identify trends, and monitor the business.
- Prepare and deliver weekly and monthly sales analysis packages which includes insightful analysis of sales activity and results along with key performance indicators required to drive our business
- Recommend and implement processes to streamline and continuously improve our current management reporting/analytics to raise awareness and drive corrective actions.
- Present information clearly so that insights can be used to help drive business strategy.
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to Sales and Marketing as prioritized by management
Our client are a leading financial services firm with over 10 years experience and are experiencing large year on year growth.
- 3-5 years of corporate experience in analyst role
- BS in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Applied Math or Engineering
- 1-2 years report and dashboard development experience using a BI tool
- Proven analytical skills and attention to detail required
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Power point and proficiency in Microsoft Word
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV professional who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established and growing company.