Dynamics AX / D365F&O Technical Consultant - Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
A client facing Dynamics AX/ D365F&O Technical Consultant is sought after by a leading Dynamics Gold Partner based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to take a lead role in the full product life cycle of a AX solution. You will design, develop, test and support dynamics AX solutions.
- Designing technical specifications
- Designing, developing and testing new modifications
- Develop cutting-edge Dynamics AX solutions using X++
- System Development Projects
- Utilising core Microsoft technology, for example ASP .NET, C# and SQL
- Go Live and Post Live Support
- Microsoft Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O development experience
- Excellent knowledge of the AX application; ability to support and train the end users across the business
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Customer facing experience
- Beneficial Skills:
- SQL development, including SSRS
- SQL server installation, configuration & management would be an advantage
- Degree educated
As a Dynamics AX/ D365F&O Technical Consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary (£70K), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced AX Technical Consultant to join a well-established company.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - ERP