Dynamics CRM Engineers - Tampa, Florida, US
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, a government trusted partner, is offering the chance for two CRM Engineers to join their team. You’ll be responsible for solving some of the toughest technology challenges on some of the most superior solutions. You’ll perfect your customer engagement skills working to understand business objectives and delivering to the top clientele of the industry.
- Learning and managing the intricacies of the company’s core products and customer-related business processes.
- Perform development, architecture, and design on full lifecycle efforts.
- Act as a senior developer, delivering D365 configuration, integration code, custom assembly development and data migration scripts.
- Design, develop, maintain, and manage CRM applications.
- Meet with both program personnel and stakeholders, providing support to reporting efforts.
My client is a rapidly growing partner, providing services for top personnel in mission-critical circumstances. Using world-class technology, they work with a broad array of government agencies including, but not exclusive to, the U.S. DoD and the Department of Homeland Security. Based in Florida, this company is not just your typical office job.
- US Government Security Clearance to a minimum of Secret (with eligibility for Top Secret)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with D365 CRM.
- Must hold current Dynamics 365 certifications.
- Ability to obtain a Position of Trust and pass a thorough background screening exam including fingerprinting.
- Degree educated or with equivalent of 10+ years hands-on experience.
- US Citizenship or Green Card holder.
This is a brilliant opportunity for two CRM engineers to gain a career in an incredibly niche market. If you want to work with the latest technologies, this challenging role is perfect for you! Not a day will be wasted as you provide mission-critical solutions for some of the most exclusive clientele.