Dynamics 365 Business Central Consultant - San Diego, California, US
$100,000 - $125,000
Job type: Permanent
The role will involve joining a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner who is rapidly growing across the United States. You will be responsible for any Business Central implementations for the companies growing client base on the Newest version of Dynamics 365 (Dynamics Business Central). You will be a member of the ERP Consultancy team responsible for ensuring all ERP implementations run smoothly for clients, helping drive company growth.
- Configuring all aspects of the Business Central implementations to meet client’s requirements
- Analyzing Customer Business requirements
- Effectively working with Project Managers to ensure the solution is of the highest quality for client satisfaction
- Designing and configuring components of Dynamics NAV/D365BC during implementation
Our client is a leading Microsoft Gold partner who have operations running across The United States. They invest in their people and in their systems and have recently implemented Business Central across numerous client locations.
- Demonstrated experience with Dynamics Business Central
- 4+ years Proven experience with Dynamics NAV/D365 BC in a consulting capacity
- Understanding of Accounting, Reporting and Manufacturing modules preferred
- Ability to effectively lead and coach project teams
- Dynamics GP experience a bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at a senior level and make a real contribution to the growth of a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner. For more information please get in contact!
Contact job poster directly