ERP Consultant – WFH - Must have LS Retail - US (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is seeking a skilled Dynamics NAV Consultant with excellent client facing skills. This is a permanent position based from home for a leading solution centre. As a NAV consultant you can expect to manage the whole project life cycle from pre sales, gathering the initial requirements and architecting a solution through to implementing and providing training. This role is for a leading UK NAV Partner who have completed a number of NAV implementations in the US and are now looking at building the team in the US.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
Our client is a leading MS Dynamics Partner and have operations in Europe and the US. The have a strong vertical and the role has come about due to excellent sales in 2015. If you have experience with LS Retail and strong ERP experience our client would love to speak with you!
- 5 years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals.
As a Dynamics NAV Consultant you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (up to $120K + bens) and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Share options will be available in the future. Flexibility will be offered when you are not on client site i.e. homeworking options are available. This role presents an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant to make their mark with a fast expanding company.