Consultant – Dynamics CRM – UK wide
Job type: Permanent
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Consultant to join our thriving Microsoft Dynamics Applications Division. You will be part of our Dynamics Implementation Consultancy team working in a client-facing project orientated role. Ideally your background will include a strong demonstrable track record of implementing Dynamics CRM throughout the entire project lifecycle, have excellent business analysis and client-handling skills incorporating a dedicated customer service approach with a solutions oriented mentality. You will be joining a company that has a long standing list of satisfied clients who have benefited from the advice and support from our highly skilled team.
- To provide a high level of application expertise to support our business activity,
- To gain understanding of our customer’s businesses and business processes,
- To provide pre sales support on an ad hoc basis as required
- To liaise with Sales Teams to ensure proper Sales to Services Handover for new Projects.
- To work with best practice procedures and products,
- To produce solution designs & documentation accurately,
- To carry out software functional testing comprehensively and accurately, documenting the result to a level sufficient to be passed to the development team for remedial action,
- To train users and deliver training sessions in the use of our products and solutions,
My client are a leading provider of Business Software, Cloud and Managed Services and IT Infrastructure throughout the UK. They have built there reputation and success through the intelligent provision of high quality services and innovative solutions that deliver a high return on investment. They pride themselves on the expertise of our staff, our caring approach to customer service and our close relationship with our technology partners. We endeavour to work closely with our customers to develop a detailed understanding of their short, medium and longer-term business objectives, in order to provide tailored innovative solutions that precisely fit their current and future requirements.
- The ideal candidates will have played a key role in the analysis, design, build and deployment of multiple Dynamics CRM projects. Candidates must be able to demonstrate skills in the following core technologies:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (one or more versions from: v4, 2011 or 2015), including modules:
- Expertise in some of the inherent CRM business model functionality including Sales Management, Service Management and/or Marketing,
- Upwards of 3 years relevant industry experience
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics CRM consultant