Dynamics Business Analyst - Tucson, Arizona, US
$80,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
The role will involve joining a well-established company in the organic food produce industry and you will be responsible for all Business Central activities on the company’s rapidly growing ERP system (Dynamics Business Central). You will be a member of the IT team responsible for ensuring all ERP implementations run smoothly helping drive company growth.
- Configuring and developing all aspects of the Business Central implementations
- Develop an in-depth knowledge on the growth of process standardization and data integrity on Business Central
- Support multiple areas of the application suite beyond go-live
- Ensure Business Central has added functionality and increased efficiency
Our client is a leading producer of organic foods with operations running across multiple countries on a global scale. They invest in their people and in their systems and have recently implemented Business Central across numerous locations.
- Demonstrated experience with Dynamics Business Central
- 3+ years Proven experience with Dynamics NAV 2017
- Understanding of Finance, Manufacturing & Supply Chain modules preferred
- Food industry experience preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) extremely helpful
- Experience with reporting and analytics is required (Jet Reports, SSRS & Power BI)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at a senior level and make a real contribution to the growth of a well-established organization. For more information please get in contact!
Contact job poster directly