Dynamics 365 Business Analyst - Los Angeles, California, US
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
The role will involve joining an International well-established company in the Outdoor apparel industry and you will be responsible for Producing deployment and implementation plans for the company’s retail ERP system. You will be a member of the Dynamics 365 F & O implementation team and responsible for driving the growth of the company’s ERP Release processes.
- Design and coordinate release schedule
- Assist with the ever-growing release integrations on the Dynamic 365/ERP solution
- Collaboratively work with all participants in software development aspects
- Managing a team and implementing all aspects of release processes
- Negotiating, forecasting and planning all future release activities within the company
Our client is a global outdoor apparel company with over 50 years ‘experience in the industry. They invest in their people and in their systems with integrated Microsoft Dynamics 365 financial and supply chain solutions.
- Experience with full cycle Dynamics AX and 365 implementations
- CRM system implementations would be a bonus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communications skills
- Highly motivated individual with prior experience executing SQL queries and report writing
- BA/BS degree with a focus on Business Administration or Computer Science preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company at the management level and make a real contribution to the growth of a well-established global organization. For more information please get in contact!
Contact job poster directly