Dynamics CRM Developer - Virgina
Job type: Permanent
Dynamics CRM developer urgently required for a leading VAR. The role has come about due to the continued growth of the company. The position will involve designing, developing and architecting CRM solutions. You will be working with CRM 2015 as well as .NET technologies and our client will offer the opportunity to progress into team leading/ management. The position is offering some remote working.
- Analysing, designing, developing, testing and implementing enhancements to complex software systems
- Provide consultation on business process design
- Develop software applications, forms, reports, and interfaces to specification
- Create and maintain technical
- Provide functional guidance to analysts where appropriate
- Review peers’ code
My Client is a leading VAR with a very strong vertical and the company has experienced huge growth in 2015 both in terms of revenue and team sizes. They are looking for a Dynamics CRM developer to work application enhancements and modifications for their clients.
- 2+ years Dynamics CRM Development experience
- SQL, SSRS, SSAS
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally CRM certified
This Dynamics CRM Developer role offers an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly talented and successful team. You will be encouraged to knowledge-share and learn from others. Full training and accreditation will be given and encouraged. This is an excellent career opportunity for the successful candidates and team leader/ management opportunities are likely to materialise once the candidate has established himself/ herself within the organisation.