Programmer – Must have Dynamics AX experience - Fort Wayne, Indiana, US
$70,000 - $95,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading Steel & metal company is seeking a skilled Dynamics AX Programmer to join an ever-booming industry. The role will involve joining a well-established company in the metal industry where you will be responsible for the smooth running of multiple hardware and software platforms of a complex nature on the company’s ERP system (Dynamics AX, 2012).You will be a member of the IT team based in New Haven.
- Ensure smooth functioning of Dynamics AX implementations
- Perform diagnostics on complex hardware and software platforms
- Apart of an experienced team specializing on verticals decided by IT or Accounting managers
- Providing reports to support user communities
- Enabling Fast paced computer programs to allow production facility to achieve the highest level of output possible
Our client has been a leader in the metal industry for over 100 years, implementing the state-of-the-art technology to refine all types of processed copper. They invest in their people and in their systems and have recently joined ventures with one of the largest and most diversified steel companies in America.
- 3+ years relevant experience working on ERP systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX, X++ as well as general ERP functionality preferred
- Extensive knowledge of SSIS/SSRS and SQL Server databases
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and software implementations
- A non-degreed must be capable of demonstrating equivalent experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapid growing company in a booming industry and make a real contribution to the growth of a well-established organization. For more information please get in contact!
Contact job poster directly