ERP Consultant - Miami, Florida, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
A Microsoft Partner is looking to hire consultants for their delivery team on the back of new business won in 2019 and 2020. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company going through a growth phase and with plenty of exciting projects to work on.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior Dynamics Business Central professionals where required.
The role is for a MS Partner who have recently won a number of NAV and Business Central projects in and around Miami. The position will therefore be Miami based with travel to clients around the city.
- 2 years ERP implementation experience.
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills (bilingual Spanish/ English preferred)
- Ideally distribution industry knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity for either Senior or Junior ERP Consultants to join a company right at the start of their growth plans. The position will be a varied role which will include implementation, sales, presales, and project management.
Contact job poster directly
Director - USA