Dynamics AX Solutions Architect - London, Greater London, UK
£70,000 - £90,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading supplier of Dynamics AX is looking to bolster their Dynamics AX team with the addition of a Dynamics AX Solutions Architect. As the Solutions Architect you will be responsible for the delivery of the Microsoft Dynamics solutions by being the lead for both technical and functional solutions and driving the adoption of new features & companion technologies throughout the business.
- Lead the design and development of business processes that enhance the Dynamics functionality, effectively promoting the Dynamics capability and ensuring further adoption throughout the business
- Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
- Ensure communication both formal and informal are get concise with relevant parties
- Identify capability development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated.
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
My client is a growing and well establish international business and a Dynamics AX solutions provider. My client has well over 60 000 employees across hundreds of locations and have a fantastic reputation for talent diversity and expertise across their sector.
- Exceptional understanding of both the technical and functional capabilities of Dynamics AX ERP
- Deep and broad capability of Microsoft Dynamics function – Including Financials and Project Management and Accounting
- Skilled in Installation and Configuration of Dynamics including appropriate certification
- Demonstrable skills in capabilities of the supporting software and architecture within the Microsoft stack (certification is a positive), including: SQL Server, SharePoint, VSTS/ TFS, virtualisation and Cloud Hosting, Integration Stack (BizTalk, LogicApps), Reporting Stack (SSRS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on championing process change over development to simplify delivery
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Dynamics AX Solutions Architect or Senior Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career. You can expect to earn a very competitive salary with a highly comprehensive benefits package