Dynamics CRM Test Analyst - Reading, UK
£35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are looking to recruit an experienced Dynamics CRM Test Analyst based in Berkshire. The successful QA Tester will play key role in the testing of their Microsoft products to ensure the highest quality solutions are deployed to our clients, as well as assist with designing and executing test cases. Although predominantly this will be working with Dynamics CRM, you will also be required to QA other Microsoft solutions built using SharePoint and Office 365.
My client has grown rapidly over the last 15 years and now offer over 500 customers in the UK and Europe Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 365 solutions. In joining the company you will be able to develop your career in a supportive team environment where you can learn from and work with some of the most talented people within the industry.
- Test our software in a QA environment as well as pre-production and production environments. Software includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Office 365.
- Create and manage test metrics both during and at completion of testing projects.
- Create reports to the business regarding key quality metrics.
- Owning the Quality Gate decision.
- Provide guidance and recommendations to the SharePoint and CRM team’s via the colleague technical forums relating to test results.
- Ensure a 90%+ accuracy metric of all products deployed to clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for both a Dynamics CRM Test Analyst, you working within a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Berkshire. If this could be potentially the right position for you then please get in touch.