Dynamics NAV 2013/2015 Technical Consultant - Home Based UK
£50,000 - £55,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics NAV technical consultant is needed for leading Microsoft Gold Partner.
Focussing on finance and operational sectors, the role will involve you developing solutions utilising the development framework .Net with C#. You will also be using SQL server reporting tools SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
You will have the opportunity to further your career with a reputable company, with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!
- Tailoring solutions to the needs of the client – adopting company implementation methodology
- Utilise BI tools to analyse data and run reports
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presale, analysis, implementation.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Undertake all technical documentation
My client is a well-established Microsoft solutions provider with 12 years of service excellence. They have developed a strong reputation and are recognised for their first-class service, innovation and quality of business solutions.
- 5+ years Dynamics NAV 2013/2015 development experience
- Experience developing and adapting solutions to client needs
- Expertise in developing .Net (C#) for Dynamics NAV platform
- Expertise in developing client-side Jscript and HTML
- Experience utilising associated BI tools – SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
- Good project experience with implementing Dynamics NAV 2013/2015
- Client facing skills - strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to progress into technical architecture!