AX Technical Architect – International AX End User - London, UK
£70,000 - £85,000
Job type: Permanent
An established International End User urgently requires an experienced Dynamics AX/ Axapta Technical Architect. This role will be working closely with the Project Managers to scope forthcoming projects from a technical perspective and guide project teams. This busy and varied role requires excellent client facing skills as well as a very strong technical background.
- Advising clients on technical solutions
- Working with all necessary teams to design solution architectures
- Create new functionalities when required
- Adapt customer requirements in AX
- Excellent AX/ Axapta Development experience
- Technical architecture/ Solutions Architecture experience
- X++ and MorphX
- Ability to liaise between teams to deliver solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
As a Dynamics AX/ Axapta Technical Architect you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £85K), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced technical architect to join a well-established company.