Senior Dynamics NAV Project Manager - London
£65,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who urgently need a senior Dynamics NAV project manager. You will work on multiple projects across the UK with the flexibility to work from home, on client site, or from the London head office. You will also work closely with the bid team at the early stages of sales cycle and be exposed to the client at the very highest levels.
As a leading Dynamics NAV reseller my client is at the cutting edge of any new Microsoft technology. They are involved with several new implementations of Dynamics NAV including the latest version of NAV2016. They have also successfully deployed Dynamics AX and CRM and there will be scope to gain exposure to these technologies.
My client also has an impressive client list and has successfully delivered hundreds of customer solutions across Europe. They have an enviable reputation amongst their competitors and they continue to take market share and grow.
- Experience managing the implementation of 10+ MS Dynamics NAV systems, at version NAV2009 RTC or above
- Ability to manage project resources to ensure projects are deliver on time, within scope and within budget
- Experience managing multiple teams both on site and remotely with teams based in the UK and internationally
- Familiarity with PM Methodologies (ie Prince2, Surestep, PMP, Agile, Scrum etc)
- Implementing different sized projects with budgets ranging from £100k-£2Mil
- Experience managing large project teams, with project duration up to 18 months
- An understanding of other ERP systems would be helpful
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to document complex procedures is expected
This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a successful project manager and is looking broaden their experience. You will work with the latest versions of NAV with a wide range of companies across the UK. You will join a very successful team who continues to win new business and you will have a choice of interesting projects to work on.