Senior Dynamics GP Developer - Work remotely - New York, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
A Dynamics GP Developer is urgently needed for a successful solutions center. My client is rapidly expanding their team due to fast paced growth and development, backed up by a glowing track record of success across a range of different industry sectors.
My client is a leading ecommerce solution center. You will get the opportunity to lead an outsourced development team and integrate the solution with Dynamics GP.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience within GP development.
- Perform data conversions, debug system problems, and craft resolutions.
- Analyse and understand GP issues.
- Installation and implementation of service packs and hot fixes as needed.
- Experience with GP 2013 highly desirable.
- SQL Experience a plus.
- Carrying out GP modifications to a high standard.
- Software testing.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a MS Dynamics GP developer who wants to hold a senior developer position within a growing solutions center.