Salesforce Administrator - Denver, Colorado, US
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
Market leading fintech company requires a Salesforce Administrator to join their world class team in Denver, CO. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be the point of contact for technical support, collaborate with developers and business partners and work to continually perform platform maintenance.
- Perform day-to-day Salesforce operation, maintenance and support tasks for existing Salesforce platform
- Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood
- Ensure business and functional requirements are properly configured in NetSuite
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Salesforce functionality, features and tools
We are representing a global fintech company. They are keen to speak with ambitious and motivated Salesforce Administrator.
- 2+ Years of Administrator experience
- Ideally hold the salesforce administrator certification
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Salesforce Administrator to join a fintech organization at the forefront of the M & A space.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant - USA